Saturday, January 8, 2011

Western Purse

ALL WESTERN PURSES ARE SOLD already.  I am telling you ladies these are so cute, and when I post them you better be figuring out which ones you want.  I got my pink one finally and just LOVE IT

You can get a wallet to match for just about any Purse as well.
These wallets are $16.00
                           Purple
                        Dark Brown
                          Turquoise
                          Purple
                                  Cream
                                 Black
I will be ordering again soon, so if you want to get a specific color and style then let me know.

Western Purses $45.00 each
Cream
                 Purple w/out buckle
                     Deep Red
                       Cream  w/out buckle
                             Brown
                           Dark Brown
                                 Pink

These Western Purses are $32.00
I have this Red, Brown, and Black

1 comment:

  1. I love the brown and black one, can't wait to shop there again.

    ReplyDelete